Services we offer: Web design, email campaigns, Blogs, and social media setup and maintenance. Our most popular package is the Facebook package below. It is very affordable at $400 for setup and the first month of posts, and $150 per month after that.
Socialsprouts offers you the ability to creatively engage with your targeted current and potential customers through the use of Social Media.
· Socialsprouts will post 4-6 high quality items per week. High quality posts and engage your customers in conversation. High quality posts do not simply promote your products in a cheesy, self-promotional manner, they encourage discussions around your products and industry.
· Socialsprouts will provide prompt and appropriate attention to all customer conversations.
· Socialsprouts will build your Facebook fan base through invitations, incentives, and quality conversations that compel recommendations to friends.
· Brand tone integration. With your help, Socialsprouts will find the tone that suits your business best and use it throughout our communications.
· Posts will utilize the correct words, in the correct order, to boost SEO (Search Engine Optimization – the stuff that helps people find you easier when you are Googled).
· Posts will often include links to your Twitter account, website or blog, if applicable.
· Interview - Socialsprouts will interview you and visit your place of business to understand your unique selling features.
· Research – Socialsprouts will research your industry and competitors to better understand the marketplace and your position in it.
· Layout - Socialsprouts will make your social media pages look creative and dynamic. This includes loading logos, photos (we can take some if you don’t have any – free!), events, information pages, menus, services, and any other relevant details about your business.
· Branding tone - Socialsprouts will use the tone that will best represent you and make you sound like a friendly human.
(Please Contact Us @Socialsprouts for Package Pricing, Additional Services, Any Questions and Further Details)